|EPS Foam Roof Panels
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Roof Insulation can be the perfect answer to your log home's roof insulation needs. EPS Foam Roof Panels offer several distinct advantages over other forms of insulation -- permanent R value, inherent water resistance, excellent physical properties and dimensional stability. Our roof panels are available with or without OSB panels prebonded to the top of the panel.
Features and Benefits of EPS Foam Roof Panels
- EPS foam gives better thermal efficiency per dollar than other insulations.
- EPS foam delivers R4 insulating capacity per inch of depth,
- Thermal performance is more stable over time than other insulations.
- Low water absorption but still breathable.
- Dimensionally stable and moisture has little or no effect on stability.
- Minimal weight on the roof.
- Easy to handle and install.
|Size (H x W x L)
||Foam Only Price
|| OSB Bonded Price
|3-1/2" x 4' x 8'
|5-1/2" x 4' x 8'
|7-1/2" x 4' x 8'
Tennessee Heritage Log Homes is the original wholesale log home company. Tennessee Heritage Log Homes has the highest quality materials for your log home and log cabin at wholesale prices. Get all of your log home or log cabin needs: wholesale log home plans, wholesale log home blueprints and plans, wholesale log home corners, wholesale log siding, discount log home supplies, discount log cabin supplies and more. Log home Builders needed? No problem, we can supply you with the names of some of the most experienced and trustworthy log home builders in the ilog home industry. We strive to supply the best log homes for less. So get your log home or log cabin direct from people you can trust. Tennessee Heritage Log Homes is the original wholesale log home company!